We are seeking SCAN TECHNICIANS for ongoing tunnel construction projects using next-generation LIDAR scanning technology to support our client in increasing the efficiency of their ground support installation, in particular by providing support and data to shotcrete operators.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operation and installation of scanner in tunnel
- Provide and support shotcrete crews with live scanning data during shotcrete application
- Conduct periodic ground convergence measurements with scanner
- Provide scan data to client
Previous experience in working in underground environments would be advantageous but not mandatory. Full training and induction will be provided.
To be considered for this role applicants MUST:
- Have the highest regard for safe work procedures
- Be available to work 12 hour day or night shifts (with overtime where required)
- Must be physically fit (as some manual handling may be involved)
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be competent in using computer equipment and software
- Be competent in using hand-held power tools
- Be available to commence ASAP
- Construction Induction Safety Certificate (White Card) will be required
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Test and further undertake induction training with out client.
Please note ONLY short listed Applications will be contacted.